Before starting and completing this form, please review the full program details and eligibility of the Green Jobs Green New York Loan Fund Residential Financing Program.
Note: You will not able to save uncompleted forms. Be sure to have all the required information in hand before beginning this form.
To complete this Agreement, you will need to upload the following documents:
• Detail of company and staff experience in the residential energy efficiency sector:
Employee roster of both certified and non-certified employees providing work experience, previous firms worked at and training. The contractor must provide sufficient information for NYSERDA staff to make a determination on the qualifications of a contractor to perform work.
• Doing Business As (DBA) Certificate (if applicable):
Organizations that conduct business under a name other than their legal name need a Certificate of Assumed Name. This certificate is also called the "doing business as” (DBA) certificate.
• Completed IRS Form W-9:
Your Employer Identification Number (EIN) is not your Social Security Number. Do not upload an IRS Form W-9 with a Social Security Number to this Agreement.
- If your Taxpayer Identification Number is a Social Security Number, complete all other information on this form and leave the W-9 Form blank. You will then need to submit a printed and signed copy of IRS Form W-9 to NYSERDA Finance via mail. Be sure to include your auto-generated Tracking ID Number (displayed on-screen after you submit this Agreement) on any forms submitted by mail to NYSERDA.
- View and print the IRS Form W-9
- Review the IRS Form W-9 instructions
• Certified Staff Template
Identify all staff that will be working on projects through the program, their certifications (BPI, SPFA, NATE, NORA), and their manufacturer installation certifications. You may upload additional multiples if necessary.
Please note: NYSERDA may request a copies of certificates or ID cards for certifications other than BPI.
• Proof(s) of Insurance:
Provide in accordance with Section 2.06 of the Participation Agreement copies of insurance policies, each of which shall: (1) reference this Agreement; name or be endorsed to cover the Participating Contractor as the insured, and NYSERDA and the State of New York as additional insured; and reference all work to be performed under the Program; (2) provide that such policy may not be cancelled or modified until at least 30 days after receipt by NYSERDA of written notice thereof; and be reasonably satisfactory to NYSERDA in all other respects.
• Workers’ Compensation Form CE-200 (if applicable):
If you are a Sole Proprietor complete and upload form CE-200.
After you submit the Agreement you will receive an auto-generated Tracking ID Number. You should print or save this tracking number and refer to it when checking on the status of your application.
For full program details and eligibility, visit https://www.nyserda.ny.gov/All-Programs/Programs/Become-a-Contractor/Become-a-Loan-offering-Contractor. If you have any questions, feel free to contact email@example.com or call 518-862-1090 ext. 3253.